Home care policy in the Netherlands. Reforming legislation to facilitate the provision of multi-disciplinary home care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Maarse, Hans, 1994. "Dutch home care: towards a new organization?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 141-156, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 1999. "Integrated care: the impact of governmental behaviour on collaborative networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 149-159, November.
- Hardy, Brian & Mur-Veemanu, Ingrid & Steenbergen, Marijke & Wistow, Gerald, 1999. "Inter-agency services in England and The Netherlands: A comparative study of integrated care development and delivery," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 87-105, August.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & Hardy, Brian & Steenbergen, Marijke & Wistow, Gerald, 2003. "Development of integrated care in England and the Netherlands: Managing across public-private boundaries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 227-241, September.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 2008. "Comparing integrated care policy in Europe: Does policy matter," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 172-183, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:1:p:37-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.