Dutch home care: towards a new organization?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raak, Arno van & Paulus, Aggie & Mur-Veeman, Ingrid, 2005. "Why do health and social care providers co-operate?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 13-23, September.
- Meiland, Franka J.M. & Droes, Rose-Marie & Lange, Jacomine de & Vernooij-Dassen, Myrra J.F.J., 2005. "Facilitators and barriers in the implementation of the meeting centres model for people with dementia and their carers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 243-253, February.
- van Raak, Arno & Mur-Veeman, Ingrid, 1996. "Home care policy in the Netherlands. Reforming legislation to facilitate the provision of multi-disciplinary home care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 37-51, April.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 1999. "Integrated care: the impact of governmental behaviour on collaborative networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 149-159, November.
- van Achterberg, Theo & Stevens, Fred C. J. & Crebolder, Harry F. J. M. & Philipsen, Hans, 1996. "Predictors of professional and non-professional community care for care-dependent adults," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 83-98, April.
- Hardy, Brian & Mur-Veemanu, Ingrid & Steenbergen, Marijke & Wistow, Gerald, 1999. "Inter-agency services in England and The Netherlands: A comparative study of integrated care development and delivery," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 87-105, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:27:y:1994:i:2:p:141-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.