Delphi approach to select rare diseases for a European representative survey. The BURQOL-RD study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Caroline C. & Wang, Yan & Zhang, Kaining & Fang, Jing & Liu, Wei & Luo, Shusheng & Tang, Songyuan & Wang, Shaoxian & Li, Virginia C., 2003. "Reproductive health indicators for China's rural areas," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 217-225, July.
- Serrano-Aguilar, P. & Trujillo-Martín, M.M. & Ramos-Goñi, J.M. & Mahtani-Chugani, V. & Perestelo-Pérez, L. & Posada-de la Paz, M., 2009. "Patient involvement in health research: A contribution to a systematic review on the effectiveness of treatments for degenerative ataxias," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 920-925, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgi Iskrov & Itziar Astigarraga & Rumen Stefanov & Julio López-Bastida & Renata Linertová & Juan Oliva-Moreno & Pedro Serrano-Aguilar & Manuel Posada-de-la-Paz & Arrigo Schieppati & Domenica Tarusc, 2016. "Social/economic costs and health-related quality of life in patients with histiocytosis in Europe," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 67-78, April.
- Angelis, Aris & Tordrup, David & Kanavos, Panos, 2015. "Socio-economic burden of rare diseases: A systematic review of cost of illness evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 964-979.
- Márta Péntek & László Gulácsi & Valentin Brodszky & Petra Baji & Imre Boncz & Gábor Pogány & Julio López-Bastida & Renata Linertová & Juan Oliva-Moreno & Pedro Serrano-Aguilar & Manuel Posada-de-la-Pa, 2016. "Social/economic costs and health-related quality of life of mucopolysaccharidosis patients and their caregivers in Europe," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 89-98, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRare diseases; Delphi approach; Health-related quality of life; Burden of illness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:108:y:2012:i:1:p:19-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.