War and the British economy, 1793-1815 a general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tcd:wpaper:tep9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee J. Alston & Randal R. Rucker & Marc D. Weidenmier, "undated". "Did U.S. Agricultural Policy Lock Farmers into Wheat? The Capitalization of Farm Policies into Land Prices in the U.S and Canada," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-27, Claremont Colleges.
- François M. Crouzet, 1989. "Les conséquences des guerres de la Révolution et de l'Empire pour l'économie britannique (1793-1815)," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(6), pages 1119-1136.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2005.
"The worldwide economic impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200059, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2005. "The Worldwide Economic Impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 5079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2005. "The Worldwide Economic Impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," NBER Working Papers 11344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2005. "The worldwide economic impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," Trinity Economics Papers tep9, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Mark Koyama, 2009.
"The Price of Time and Labour Supply: From the Black Death to the Industrious Revolution,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 78, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark Koyama, 2009. "The Price of Time and Labour Supply: From the Black Death to the Industrious Revolution," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _078, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2006.
"War and Welfare: Britain, France and the United States 1807-14,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep2008, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H.O'Rourke, 2006. "War and Welfare: Britain, France and the United States 1807-14," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp119, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:10:y:1973:i:4:p:365-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.