Adapting systems of care for child welfare practice with immigrant Latino children and families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Wulczyn, Fred & Zimmerman, Emily, 2005. "Sibling placements in longitudinal perspective," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 741-763, July.
- Morrongiello, Barbara A. & MacIsaac, Trevor J. & Klemencic, Nora, 2007. "Older siblings as supervisors: Does this influence young children's risk of unintentional injury?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 807-817.
- Shlonsky, Aron & Bellamy, Jennifer & Elkins, Jennifer & Ashare, Caryn J., 2005. "The other kin: Setting the course for research, policy, and practice with siblings in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 697-716, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crea, Thomas M. & Lopez, Anayeli & Taylor, Theresa & Underwood, Dawnya, 2017. "Unaccompanied migrant children in the United States: Predictors of placement stability in long term foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 93-99.
- Garcia, Antonio & Aisenberg, Eugene & Harachi, Tracy, 2012. "Pathways to service inequalities among Latinos in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1060-1071.
More about this item
KeywordsChild welfare Systems of care Immigrants Latinos Children;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:3:p:303-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.