Systems of care, featherless bipeds, and the measure of all things
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyons, John S. & Epstein, Richard A. & Jordan, Neil, 2010. "Evolving systems of care with total clinical outcomes management," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-55, February.
- Cook, James R. & Kilmer, Ryan P., 2010. "Defining the scope of systems of care: An ecological perspective," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 18-20, February.
- Wells, Rebecca & Gifford, Elizabeth J., 2013. "Implementing a case management initiative in high-need schools," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 787-796.
- Baxter, Beth, 2010. "For families, actions speak louder than words," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-40, February.
- Pires, Sheila A., 2010. "How states, tribes and localities are re-defining systems of care," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 24-27, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem of care System of care definition Values and principles Children's mental health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:1:p:4-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.