A note on the energy intensity of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ditya Nurdianto & Budy Resosudarmo, 2011. "Prospects and challenges for an ASEAN energy integration policy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 103-127, June.
- Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari, 2002. "ASEAN tigers and sustainability of energy use--decomposition analysis of energy and CO2 efficiency dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 281-292, March.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F., 2010. "Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7093-7105, November.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Distribution dynamics of energy intensities: A cross-country analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5254-5259, October.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Aller, Carlos & Ordóñez, Javier, 2017. "Residential energy consumption: A convergence analysis across Chinese regions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 371-381.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:111-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose, 1999. "Communication The evolution of the "carbonization index" in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 307-308, May.
- Sun, J. W., 2002. "The decrease in the difference of energy intensities between OECD countries from 1971 to 1998," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 631-635, June.
- Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose, 2000. "Converging to a common pattern of energy use in developing and industrialized countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 503-508, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:8:p:759-761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.