Energy prices and the aggregate production function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015.
"The Great Plunge in Oil Prices: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1504, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015. "The great plunge in oil prices: causes, consequences, and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2015-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015. "The Great Plunge in Oil Prices: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses," Policy Research Notes (PRNs) 94725, The World Bank.
- Soest, D.P. van & Kuper, G.H. & Jacobs, J., 2000.
"Threshold effects of energy price changes,"
00C31, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jan Jacobs & Gerard H. Kuper & Daan P. van Soest, 2000. "Threshold Effects of Energy Price Changes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0339, Econometric Society.
- Soest, Daan P. van & Kuper, Gerard H. & Jacobs, Jan, 2000. "Threshold effects of energy price changes," CCSO Working Papers 200007, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Kuper, Gerard H. & Soest, Daan P. van, 1999. "Asymmetric adaptations to energy price changes," CCSO Working Papers 199913, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2015 : Having Fiscal Space and Using It," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20758, December.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:199913 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200007 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuper, Gerard H. & van Soest, Daan P., 2003. "Path-dependency and input substitution: implications for energy policy modelling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 397-407, July.
- Krogscheepers, Corris & Gossel, Sean Joss, 2015. "Input cost and international demand effects on the production of platinum group metals in South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 193-201.
- David J. Smyth & Yu Hsing, 1995. "In Search Of An Optimal Debt Ratio For Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 51-59, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:15:y:1993:i:2:p:105-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.