Impacts of electricity rates on industrial location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nijkamp, P. & Perrels, A., 1985. "Impacts of electricity rates on industrial location," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- P Nijkamp, 1983. "Regional dimensions of energy scarcity," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 1(2), pages 179-192, April.
- M C Romanos, 1978. "Energy-Price Effects on Metropolitan Spatial Structure and Form," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(1), pages 93-104, January.
- M C Romanos, 1978. "Energy-price effects on metropolitan spatial structure and form," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(1), pages 93-104, January.
- Sakashita, Noboru, 1980. "The location theory of firm revisited impacts of rising energy prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 423-428, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Gervasio F. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2013.
"Energy policy and regional inequalities in the Brazilian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 241-255.
- Gervasio Santos & Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy and Regional Inequalities in the Brazilian Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Gervásio F. Santos & Eduardo A. Haddad, Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy and Regional Inequalities in the Brazilian Economy," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gervasio Ferreira Dos Santos & Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy And Regional Inequalitiesin The Brasilian Economy," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 091, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:10:y:1988:i:2:p:107-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.