Finance constraints and asset pricing: Evidence on mean reversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Huntley Schaller & Vijay Jog, 1993. "Finance Constraints and Asset Pricing: Evidence on Mean Reversion," Carleton Economic Papers 93-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1994.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller, 2002. "Fads or bubbles?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 335-362.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller & ), 1995.
"Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching, and Stock Market Crashes,"
9502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller, 1996. "Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching and Stock Market Crashes," Staff Working Papers 96-13, Bank of Canada.
- Carcano, G. & Falbo, P. & Stefani, S., 2005. "Speculative trading in mean reverting markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 132-144, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:1:y:1994:i:2:p:193-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.