Job-shop scheduling: Computational study of local search and large-step optimization methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Carlier & E. Pinson, 1989. "An Algorithm for Solving the Job-Shop Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 164-176, February.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1982. "The one-machine sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-47, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Fernandes & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço, 2007. "A simple optimised search heuristic for the job-shop scheduling problem," Economics Working Papers 1050, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Olivier C. Martin & Thomas Stützle, 2000. "Iterated local search," Economics Working Papers 513, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:242:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1332-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jain, A. S. & Meeran, S., 1999. "Deterministic job-shop scheduling: Past, present and future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 390-434, March.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2034-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:347-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .