An explicative model of `public' interorganizational interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chabane Mazri & Giulia Lucertini & Alessandro Olivotto & Gaëtan Prod'Homme & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2013. "Protection of transport infrastructures against major accidents in land use planning policies. A decision support approach," Working Papers hal-00871092, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10609 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1578-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsoukias, Alexis, 2008. "From decision theory to decision aiding methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 138-161, May.
- Giada De Marchi & Giulia Lucertini & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2012. "From Evidence-Based Policy-Making to Policy Analytics," Working Papers hal-00875488, HAL.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Michel Llory & Frédéric Marcel & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2012. "Towards an analytics and an ethics of expertise: Learning from decision aiding experiences in public risk assessment and risk management," Working Papers hal-00874392, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:70:y:1993:i:1:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.