In quest of useful health care decision models for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1983.
"Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 77-102.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1982. "Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flessa, Steffen, 2003. "Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 67-80, October.
- Turner, David A. & Pratt, John, 1995. "Funding polytechnics in England: An application of non-linear programming," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 315-324, December.
- Ginn, Martin E., 1998. "Underpinning professional career development through a systems analysis methodology," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 67-81, March.
- Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K., 2003. "A decision support system for the care of HIV and AIDS patients in India," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 187-197, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:49:y:1990:i:2:p:279-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .