A location-allocation problem in a large Belgian brewery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601731 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Bruggen, Lambert & Gruson, Ruud & Salomon, Marc, 1995. "Reconsidering the distribution structure of gasoline products for a large oil company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 460-473, March.
- Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2012. "A Review on Quantitative Models for Sustainable Food Logistics Management," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2).
- Koksalan, Murat & Sural, Haldun & Kirca, Omer, 1995. "A location-distribution application for a beer company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 16-24, January.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2001. "Combinatorial optimisation problems of the assignment type and a partitioning approach," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 545, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof, Jacqueline M. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2012. "A Review of Quantitative Models for Sustainable Food Logistics Management: Challenges and Issues," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144974, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:28:y:1987:i:2:p:196-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.