A column generation heuristic for the two-dimensional two-staged guillotine cutting stock problem with multiple stock size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele, 2002. "Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 241-252, September.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- Cintra, G.F. & Miyazawa, F.K. & Wakabayashi, Y. & Xavier, E.C., 2008. "Algorithms for two-dimensional cutting stock and strip packing problems using dynamic programming and column generation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 61-85, November.
- Riehme, Jan & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes, 1996. "The solution of two-stage guillotine cutting stock problems having extremely varying order demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 543-552, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malaguti, Enrico & Medina Durán, Rosa & Toth, Paolo, 2014. "Approaches to real world two-dimensional cutting problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-115.
- Aizemberg, Luiz & Kramer, Hugo Harry & Pessoa, Artur Alves & Uchoa, Eduardo, 2014. "Formulations for a problem of petroleum transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 82-90.
More about this item
KeywordsCutting; Packing; Combinatorial Optimization; Column generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:251-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.