Applying simple dynamic modelling for decision support in planning regional health care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodgson, Anthony M., 1992. "Hexagons for systems thinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 220-230, May.
- Klemperer, PD & McClenahan, JW, 1981. "Joint strategic planning between health and local authorities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 481-491.
- Royston, G. H. D. & Hurst, J. W. & Lister, E. G. & Stewart, P. A., 1992. "Modelling the use of health services by populations of small areas to inform the allocation of central resources to larger regions," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 169-180, July.
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G., 1995. "The SHARP way to plan health care services: A description of the system and some illustrative applications in nursing human resource planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-137, June.
- Timothy Waidmann & John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum, 1995. "The Illusion of Failure: Trends in the Self-Reported Health of the U.S. Elderly," NBER Working Papers 5017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heidenberger, Kurt, 1992. "Strategic decision support in preventive health care," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 129-146, April.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1991. "QALYs and the equity-efficiency trade-off," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-41, May.
- Beech, Roger & Rona, Roberto J & Mandalia, Sundhiya, 1994. "The resource implications and service outcomes of genetic services in the context of DNA technology," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 171-190, January.
- Gray, Alastair M. & Bosanquet, Nick, 1992. "Forecasting the impact of demographic change: the case of the British National Health Service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 269-275, April.
- Charny, M.C. & Lewis, P.A. & Farrow, S.C., 1989. "Choosing who shall not be treated in the NHS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1331-1338, January.
- Adamcik, Barbara A. & Ransford, H. Edward & Oppenheimer, Phillip R. & Brown, Janice F. & Eagan, Pamela A. & Weissman, Fred G., 1986. "New clinical roles for pharmacists: A study of role expansion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1187-1200, January.
- Schaapveld, Kees & van de Water, Harry P. A. & Bergsma, Ellen W., 1992. "Setting priorities in prevention," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 277-287, April.
- Klausen, Liv Marit & Olsen, Trond E. & Risa, Alf Erling, 1992. "Technological diffusion in primary health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 439-452, December.
- Harris, Carl M. & Rattner, Edward & Sutton, Clifton, 1992. "Forecasting the extent of the HIV/AIDS epidemic," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 149-168, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:11:1456-1465_5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:105:y:1998:i:2:p:277-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.