Dynamic server assignment in a two-queue model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostia Avrachenkov & Efrat Perel & Uri Yechiali, 2016. "Finite-buffer polling systems with threshold-based switching policy," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(3), pages 541-571, October.
- Feng, Wei & Adachi, Kouichi & Kowada, Masashi, 2002. "A two-queue and two-server model with a threshold-based control service policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 593-611, March.
- Bedford, A. & Zeephongsekul, P., 2005. "On a dual queueing system with preemptive priority service discipline," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 224-239, February.
- Zeephongsekul, P. & Bedford, A., 2006. "Waiting time analysis of the multiple priority dual queue with a preemptive priority service discipline," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 886-908, August.
- Lillo, Rosa E., 2005. "Ergodicity and analysis of the process describing the system state in polling systems with two queues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 144-162, November.
- Chen, Jung-Tai, 2008. "Queueing models of certain manufacturing cells under product-mix sequencing rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 826-837, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:103:y:1997:i:3:p:595-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.