Dynamic tax incidence and intergenerationally neutral reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Ajit, 1989. "Third World Competition and De-industrialisation in Advanced Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Telser,Lester G., 1987. "A Theory of Efficient Cooperation and Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521306195, December.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-1433, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Reinhard Koman & Erik LÃ¼th & Bernd RaffelÃ¼schen, 2000. "Public Debt and Generational Balance in Austria," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 225-252, September.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Keuschnigg, Mirela, 2012. "Transition Strategies in Enacting Fundamental Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(2), pages 357-385, June.
- Walter Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2010.
"Pension reform and labor market incentives,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 769-803, March.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," Economics Series 208, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Keuschnigg, Mirela & Koman, Reinhard, 2000. "Public Debt and Generational Balance in Austria Lueth, Erik; Raffelhueschen, Bernd," Economics Series 80, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hans Fehr, 2000.
"From Destination- to Origin-Based Consumption Taxation: A Dynamic CGE Analysis,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(1), pages 43-61, February.
- Fehr, Hans, 1996. "From destination- to origin-based consumption taxation: A dynamic CGE analysis," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 74, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2010. "Transition Strategies in Fundamental Tax Reform," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Søren Nielsen, 1992.
"Capital income taxation in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, pages 77-99.
- Søren Bo Nielsen, 1989. "Capital Income Taxation in a Growing World Economy," Discussion Papers 89-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fukuda, Kosei, 2008. "Empirical evidence on intergenerational inequality of tax burdens in the U.S. and Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2214-2220, December.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Martin Dietz, 2007. "A growth oriented dual income tax," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(2), pages 191-221, April.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Fisher, Walter, 2011.
"Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement and Parametric Pension Reform,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1119, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement, and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Series 267, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Roland Demmel & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "Funded Pensions and Unemployment," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Intra- und intergenerative Gerechtigkeit in der Finanzpolitik," Economics Working Paper Series 1137, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Hannu Piekkola, 1995. "Capital income taxation, tax criteria, and intergenerational welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 295-322, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:38:y:1994:i:2:p:343-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.