Economic reform in Eastern Europe : Can theory help?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakshmi Iyer & Xin Meng & Nancy Qian & Xiaoxue Zhao, 2013.
"Economic Transition and Private-Sector Labor Demand: Evidence from Urban China,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
14-047, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2016.
- Lakshmi Iyer & Xin Meng & Nancy Qian, 2015. "Economic Transition and Private-Sector Labor Demand: Evidence from Urban China," Working Papers id:7146, eSocialSciences.
- Lakshmi Iyer & Xin Meng & Nancy Qian & Xiaoxue Zhao, 2013. "Economic Transition and Private-Sector Labor Demand: Evidence from Urban China," NBER Working Papers 19733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iyer, Lakshmi & Meng, Xin & Qian, Nancy & Zhao, Xiaoxue, 2014. "Economic Transition and Private-Sector Labor Demand: Evidence from Urban China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Yeaple & Warren Moskowitz, 1995. "The literature on privatization," Research Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tichit, Ariane, 2006. "The optimal speed of transition revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 349-369, June.
- A. Marcincin & S. van Wijnbergen, 1997. "The Impact of Czech Privatisation Methods on Enterprise Performance Incorporating Initial Selection Bias Correction," CERT Discussion Papers 9704, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- André Fourçans & Radu Vranceanu, 1996. "Chômage structurel et emploi dans les économies en transition," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 11(2), pages 3-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:2-3:p:525-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.