International trade with endogenous technological change : by L.A. Rivera-Batiz and P.M. Romer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Rainer & Hebler, Martin & Kösters, Wim & Neimke, Markus, 2000.
"Theoretische Konzepte zum Europäischen Integrationsprozeß: Ein aktueller Überblick
[Theoretical concepts for the process of European integration: A current overview]," MPRA Paper 35703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "A responsiveness-based (composite) indicator with an application to countries’ innovative performance," CERIS Working Paper 201010, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Seref Saygili & Cengiz Cihan & Cihan Yalcin & Turknur Hamsici, 2010. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiin Ithalat Yapisi," Working Papers 1002, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Anja Breitwieser & Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation and Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
wiiw Working Papers
88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 1998. "Dynamik der realwirtschaftlichen Integration am Beispiel der EU-Osterweiterung," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 12/1998, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2012.
"Are R&D Subsidies Provided Optimally? Evidence from a Simulated Agency-Firm Stochastic Dynamic Game,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-7.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "Are R&D subsidies provided optimally? Evidence from a simulated agency-firm stochastic dynamic game," CERIS Working Paper 201011, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:4:p:1002-1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.