Honesty is sometimes the best policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank, 2016.
"Tax compliance by firms and audit policy,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 38-52.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 102, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank A., 2016. "Tax compliance by firms and audit policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65996, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-23, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Josef Falkinger & Herbert Walther, 1991. "Separating small and big fish: The case of income tax evasion," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 55-67, February.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Jenni Pääkkönen, 2004. "Anonymous Money, Moral Sentiments and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 1258, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cécile Daubrée, 1994. "Analyse micro-économique de la contrebande et de la fraude documentaire, avec références aux économies africaines," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(2), pages 165-192.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:605-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.