Endogenous sunk costs and the structure of advertising intensive industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Sá, 2015. "Market concentration and persuasive advertising: a theoretical approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 127-151, March.
- Marieke Huysentruyt & Eva Lefevere & Carlo Menon, 2010.
"Bank Location and Financial Liberalization Reforms: Evidence from Microgeographic Data,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0058, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Huysentruyt, Marieke & Lefevere, Eva & Menon, Carlo, 2010. "Bank location and financial liberalization reforms: evidence from microgeographic data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33551, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoniades, Alexis, 2015. "Heterogeneous Firms, Quality, and Trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 263-273.
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1995. "Différenciation verticale et structure du marché," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 71-98, mars.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Optimal Timing of Advertising with Demand Spillovers," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 43-60, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:335-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.