Firm size and optimal growth rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Haugen, Robert A & Senbet, Lemma W, 1978. "The Insignificance of Bankruptcy Costs to the Theory of Optimal Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 383-393, May.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
- Miller, Merton H, 1977. "Debt and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, May.
- M. J. Farrell, 1970. "Some Elementary Selection Processes in Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 305-319.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Robichek, Alexander A. & Myers, Stewart C., 1966. "Problems in the Theory of Optimal Capital Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 1-35, June.
- Ang, James S & Chua, Jess H & McConnell, John J, 1982. " The Administrative Costs of Corporate Bankruptcy: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 219-226, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Tain-Jy & Ku, Ying-Hua, 2000. "The effect of foreign direct investment on firm growth: the case of Taiwan's manufacturers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 153-172, May.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Oved Yosha, 1995. "Evaluating the Probability of Failure of a Banking Firm," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1108, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kattuman, Paul A., 1996. "On the size distribution of businesses of large enterprises: UK manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 479-494, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:1:p:159-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .