Interrelated factor demands for manufacturing: A dynamic translog cost function approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Morana, 2007. "Factor demand modelling: the theory and the practice," ICER Working Papers 9-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Eva Samakovlis, 2003. "The Relationship between Waste Paper and Other Inputs in the Swedish Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 191-212, June.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason G. Cummins, "undated".
"Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
174, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason Cummins, 1998. "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Departmental Working Papers 199808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Cummins, Jason, 1997. "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Working Papers 97-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jean-Guy Devezeaux de Lavergne, 1990. "Chocs pétroliers et industrie : apports récents de l'économétrie de la production," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 21-32.
- Yi, Feng, 2000. "Dynamic energy-demand models: a comparison," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-297, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:1:p:111-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.