Labour market flexibility in Japan in comparison with Europe and the U.S
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G.F. Mathewson & R.A. Winter, 1984. "An Economic Theory of Vertical Restraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 27-38, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Jestaz & Olivier Passet, 1997. "La flexibilité comparée des marchés du travail américain et japonais," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(1), pages 143-194.
- Abe, Masahiro & Ohta, Souichi, 2001. "Fluctuations in Unemployment and Industry Labor Markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 437-464, December.
- ARIGA Kenn & KAMBAYASHI Ryo, 2009. "Employment and Wage Adjustments at Firms under Distress in Japan: An analysis based upon a survey," Discussion papers 09042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Genda, Yuji & Kuroda, Sachiko & Ohta, Souichi, 2015. "Does downsizing take a toll on retained staff? An analysis of increased working hours in the early 2000s in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-24.
- Yamane, Linus, 1998. "The insider-outsider model and Japanese labor unions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2017. "Regional inflation, spatial locations and the Balassa-Samuelson effect: Evidence from Japan," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(6), pages 1482-1499, May.
- Ariga, Kenn & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2010. "Employment and wage adjustments at firms under distress in Japan: An analysis based upon a survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 213-235, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:3:p:647-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .