Exports and innovation: A simultaneous model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 317-350, April.
- Stefan Lachenmaier; Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles Using German Micro Data," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 200, Econometric Society.
- Lachenmaier, Stefan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19482, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dilek Cetin & Michele Cincera, 2015.
"Circular Causality of R&D and Export in EU countries,"
World Journal of Applied Economics, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 82-105, June.
- Dilek Cetin & Michele Cincera, 2015. "Circular Causality of R&D and Export in EU countries," iCite Working Papers 015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ribeiro, Rafael S.M. & McCombie, John S.L. & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 2020.
"Does real exchange rate undervaluation really promote economic growth?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 408-417.
- Rafael Saulo Marques Ribeiro & John S. L. McCombie, Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2017. "Does Real Exchange Rate Undervaluation Really Promote Economic Growth?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Rafael S. M. Ribeiro & John S. L. McCombie & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2018. "Does real exchange rate undervaluation really promote economic growth?," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 574, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Adeel Ali & Faizan Iftikhar & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2016. "Is Innovation in Pakistan Driven by Specialisation or Diversity?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 705-714.
- Christoph March & Ina Schieferdecker, 2021. "Technological Sovereignty as Ability, not Autarky," Munich Papers in Political Economy 12, TUM School of Governance at the Technical University of Munich.
- Kishor Sharma & Pemasiri J. Gunawardana, 2012. "The role of price and nonprice factors in predicting Australia's trade performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2679-2686, July.
- Christoph March & Ina Schieferdecker, 2021. "Technological Sovereignty as Ability, Not Autarky," CESifo Working Paper Series 9139, CESifo.
- Fernández-López, Sara & Rodríguez-Gulías, María Jesús & Dios-Vicente, Adrián & Rodeiro-Pazos, David, 2020. "Individual and joint effect of patenting and exporting on the university spin-offs’ survival," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Caravella, Serenella & Crespi, Francesco & Guarascio, Dario & Tubiana, Matteo, 2020.
"Competitive strategies, heterogeneous demand sources and firms’ growth trajectories,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
442, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Serenella Caravella & Francesco Crespi & Dario Guarascio & Matteo Tubiana, 2020. "Competitive strategies, heterogeneous demand sources and firms' growth trajectories," LEM Papers Series 2020/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2013.
"Endogenous product versus process innovation and a firm’s propensity to export,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 329-354, February.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger & Sascha O. Becker, 2007. "Endogenous Product versus Process Innovation and a Firm’s Propensity to Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 1906, CESifo.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles," CESifo Working Paper Series 1178, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:30:y:1986:i:2:p:383-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.