Income distribution and composition of consumer demand in the Spanish economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose M. Labeaga & Angel López, 1994. "Estimation of the welfare effects of indirect tax changes on spanish households: an anlysis of the 1992 vat reform," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 289-311, May.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27450 is not listed on IDEAS
- San Segundo, María Jesús, 1991. "Efectos bloque en la estimación de curvas de engel con datos de la encuesta de presupuestos familiares 1980-81," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3002, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pampanini, Rossella & Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco, 2010. "A quantitative analysis of olive oil market in Italy," MPRA Paper 40638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diotallevi, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio, 2010.
"La domanda di olio extra-vergine di oliva nel Sud Italia.Quali le migliori strategie:brand leadership, private label o piccoli produttori?
[The extra-virgin olive oil demand in South Italia.Whic ar," MPRA Paper 40480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diotallevi, Francesco, 2010.
"L’analisi della domanda degli oli extravergine d’oliva in Italia Un’applicazione del modello A.I.D.S
[The analysis of the demand for extra virgin olive oil in Italy An application of the AIDSmodel]," MPRA Paper 41469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:29:y:1985:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.