Tests of restrictions in large demand systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. O'Donnell & Alicia N. Rambaldi & Howard E. Doran, 2001. "Estimating economic relationships subject to firm- and time-varying equality and inequality constraints," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 709-726.
- Cashin, Paul, 1991.
"A Model Of The Disaggregated Demand For Meat In Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-21, December.
- Paul Cashin, 1991. "A Model Of The Disaggregated Demand For Meat In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 263-283, December.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 1989. "Henri Theil's Contributions to Demand Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2000. "Estimating The Characteristics Of Homogeneous Functionsusing Flexible Functional Forms," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123713, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ayadi, Mohamed, 1988. "Choix entre diverses spécifications pour l’étude de la demande agrégée des produits agro-alimentaires en Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 157-177, juin.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2002. "Risk aversion and portfolio allocation to mutual fund classes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 427-447.
- S. Selvanathan, 1988. "The Reliability of ML Estimators of Systems of Demand Equations," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- S. Selvanathan, 1988. "Regional Consumption Patterns: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:20:y:1983:i:1-3:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.