The rational expectations approach to the consumption function : A multi-country study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John F. O. Bilson, 1981. "The Rational Expectations Approach to the Consumption Function: A Multi-country Study," NBER Chapters, in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics 1979, pages 273-299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Schankerman & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1984. "Investment in R&D, Costs of Adjustment, and Expectations," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 315-338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph De Juan & John Seater, 1997.
"A Cross-country Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 451-468.
- John J. Seater & Joseph P. DeJuan., "undated". "A Cross Country Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Working Paper Series 15, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- J. Thornton & P. Molyneux, 1996. "Unanticipated income and consumption in ASEAN countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 247-249.
- Mark Schankerman & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1982. "Investment in R&D, Costs of Adjustment and Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Dejuan & John J. Seater & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2010. "Testing the Stochastic Implications of the Permanent Income Hypothesis Using Canadian Provincial Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(1), pages 89-108, February.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1986.
"Les anticipations rationnelles dans l'analyse macro-économique,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(2), pages 243-284.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1986. "Les anticipations rationnelles dans l'analyse macro-économique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430085, HAL.
- Paul Johnson, 1983. "Life‐Cycle Consumption under Rational Expectations: Some Australian Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(4), pages 345-350, December.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1984. "Recent Work on Business Cycles in Historical Perspective: Review of Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barrell, Ray & Byrne, Joseph P. & Dury, Karen, 2003. "The implications of diversity in consumption behaviour for the choice of monetary policy rules in Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-299, March.
- Guay, Richard & Raynauld, Jacques, 1986. "L’hypothèse du revenu permanent avec attentes rationnelles : une évaluation économétrique canadienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 43-63, mars.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1985. "Tests for Liquidity Constraints: A Critical Survey," NBER Working Papers 1720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:13:y:1980:i:3:p:273-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.