Natural capital in practice: How to include its value in Dutch decision-making processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:37-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emily McKenzie & Stephen Posner & Patricia Tillmann & Joanna R Bernhardt & Kirsten Howard & Amy Rosenthal, 2014. "Understanding the use of ecosystem service knowledge in decision making: lessons from international experiences of spatial planning," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(2), pages 320-340, April.
- Emily McKenzie & Stephen Posner & Patricia Tillmann & Joanna R Bernhardt & Kirsten Howard & Amy Rosenthal, 2014. "Understanding the Use of Ecosystem Service Knowledge in Decision Making: Lessons from International Experiences of Spatial Planning," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 32(2), pages 320-340, April.
- Abson, D.J. & von Wehrden, H. & Baumgärtner, S. & Fischer, J. & Hanspach, J. & Härdtle, W. & Heinrichs, H. & Klein, A.M. & Lang, D.J. & Martens, P. & Walmsley, D., 2014. "Ecosystem services as a boundary object for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 29-37.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:186-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:174-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucy Wilson & Cristina Secades & Ulf Narloff & Nadine Bowles-Newark & Abisha Mapendembe & Hollie Booth & Claire Brown & Megan Tierney, 2014. "The Role of National Ecosystem Assessments in Influencing Policy Making," OECD Environment Working Papers 60, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:118-129 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:33:y:2018:i:pa:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNatural capital; Ecosystem services; Biodiversity; TEEB; Environmental valuation; Mapping ecosystem services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoser:v:25:y:2017:i:c:p:106-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecosystem-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.