Federally subsidized occupational training and the employment and earnings of male trainees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashenfelter, O. & Bloom, D., 1990.
"Lawyers As Agents Of The Devil In A Prisoner'S Dilemma Game,"
57, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Bloom, 1993. "Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game," NBER Working Papers 4447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Bloom, 1990. "Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Working Papers 650, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Orley Ashenfelter & David E. Bloom & Gordon B. Dahl, 2013. "Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Working Papers 1451, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Robert J. LaLonde, 2003. "Employment and Training Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 517-586 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Greenberg & Charles Michalopoulos & Philip K. Robin, 2006. "Do experimental and nonexperimental evaluations give different answers about the effectiveness of government-funded training programs?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 523-552.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:30:y:2010:i:2:a:3673 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:8:y:1978:i:1:p:111-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.