Adaptive estimation in time series regression models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1997. "Adaptive estimation in time-series models," Other publications TiSEM aa253902-af93-4e1e-b974-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Douglas Hodgson, 2002. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of the Mean of a Time Series in the Presence of Conditional Heterogeneity of Unknown Form," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 146, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Oliver Linton & Keith Vorkink, 2004. "Testing forward exchange rate unbiasedness efficiently: a semiparametric approach," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 325-353, November.
- Drost, Feike C. & Klaassen, Chris A. J., 1997.
"Efficient estimation in semiparametric GARCH models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 193-221, November.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J., 1996. "Efficient Estimation in Semiparametric GARCH Models," Discussion Paper 1996-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Yixin & Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2015. "Adaptive estimation for varying coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 17-31.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K., 2007. "Semiparametric Multivariate Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 251-280, April.
- Hafner, C.M. & Rombouts, J.V.K., 2004. "Semiparametric multivariate volatility models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Rombouts, Jeroen V. K. & Hafner, Christian M., 2004. "Semiparametric multivariate volatility models," Papers 2004,14, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- van den Akker, R., 2007. "Integer-valued time series," Other publications TiSEM e7f68743-db57-4056-9ca7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2012. "An adaptive estimation of MAVE," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 88-100, February.
- Potscher, Benedikt M., 1995. "Comment on 'Adaptive estimation in time series regression models' by D.G. Steigerwald," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 123-129.
- Hodgson, Douglas J., 1998. "Adaptive estimation of cointegrating regressions with ARMA errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 231-267, August.
- Hodgson, D.J., 1995. "Adaptive Estimation of Cointegrating Regressions with ARMA Errors," RCER Working Papers 408, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Drost, F.C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004. "Semiparametric duration models," Other publications TiSEM a1895e3e-f720-454b-9613-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:54:y:1992:i:1-3:p:251-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed