Grouping bounds for inequality measures under alternative informational assumptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L., 2013.
"World welfare is rising: Estimation using nonparametric bounds on welfare measures,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 176-195.
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L., 2014. "World welfare is rising: estimation using nonparametric bounds on welfare measures," Staff Reports 662, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2014.
"Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis,"
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis," Post-Print hal-01457398, HAL.
- Franck A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1507, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- IgnatiusJ. Horstmann & KimberleyA. Scharf, 2008.
"A Theory of Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 427-453, March.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Scharf, Kimberley, 2002. "A Theory of Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- López-García, Hortensia & López-Díaz, Miguel & Gil, María Angeles, 2000. "Interval-valued quantification of the inequality associated with a random set," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 149-159, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:48:y:1991:i:1-2:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .