A statistical perspective on insurance rate-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, C. & Kim, C. & Taylor, G., 1989. "A Statistical Perspective On Insurance Rate-Making," Papers m8916, Southern California - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otter, Pieter W. & Scheer, Hiek van der & Wansbeek, Tom, 2006. "Optimal selection of households for direct marketing by joint modeling of the probability and quantity of response," CCSO Working Papers 200606, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2017:i:125-126:p:187-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Eric Renault, 2017.
"Consistent Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimators,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 125-126, pages 187-218.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Eric Renault, 2016. "Consistent Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimators," Working Papers 2016-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Eric Renault, 2017. "Consistent Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimators," Working Papers 2017-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:44:y:1990:i:1-2:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.