A further empirical investigation of the dividend adjustment process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:106-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Chung & Wu, Chunchi, 1999. "The dynamics of dividends, earnings and prices: evidence and implications for dividend smoothing and signaling," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 29-58, January.
- Jeong, Jinho, 2013. "Determinants of dividend smoothing in emerging market: The case of Korea," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 76-88.
- YiLin Wu & Lee Cheng-Few, 2008. "Specification analysis of corporate equity financing decision: a conditional residual approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 395-423, November.
- Wu, Chunchi, 1996. "Taxes and dividend policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 291-305.
- Jean-François Malécot, 1990. "Hypothèses de profit permanent et d'anticipations rationnelles. Une nouvelle modélisation des politiques de versement de dividendes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 713-730.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Gupta, Manak C. & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2013. "Sustainable growth rate, optimal growth rate, and optimal payout ratio: A joint optimization approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1205-1222.
- Michel Bua & Philippe Girard & Thierry Pujol & Philippe Redondo, 1989. "La politique de distribution de dividendes (1982-1986)," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(2), pages 57-72.
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jumming Hsu & Xu-Ming Wang & Chunchi Wu, 1998. "The Role of Earnings Information in Corporate Dividend Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 173-191, December.
- Alok Bhargava, 2013. "Executive compensation, share repurchases and investment expenditures: econometric evidence from US firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 403-422, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:35:y:1987:i:2-3:p:267-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .