A non-parametric analysis of transformations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Thompson, T. Scott, 1998.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of a binary choice model with random coefficients of unknown distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Ichimura, H. & Thompson, S., 1993. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Binary Choice Model with Random Coefficients of Unknown Distributions," Papers 268, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Tianxi Cai & Lu Tian & L. J. Wei, 2004. "Semi-parametric Box-Cox Power Transformation Models for Censored Survival Observations," Harvard University Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1006, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2012. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Sample Selection Model in the Presence of Endogeneity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-504, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Ivana Komunjer, 2008. "Correct Specification and Identification of Nonparametric Transformation Models," Working Papers 2009-003, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Komunjer, Ivana, 2008. "Correct Specification and Identification of Nonparametric Transformation Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4v12m2rg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Roland Weigand, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," Working Papers 144, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Weigand, Roland, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 478, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1339-1375, 09.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1999. "Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions," Working Papers 38, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2001.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Andrew Chesher, 2005. "Identification with excess heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marazzi, Alfio & Yohai, Victor J., 2006. "Robust Box-Cox transformations based on minimum residual autocorrelation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2752-2768, June.
- Chesher, Andrew, 2009. "Excess heterogeneity, endogeneity and index restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 37-45, September.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:35:y:1987:i:2-3:p:191-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed