A non-parametric analysis of transformations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Thompson, T. Scott, 1998.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of a binary choice model with random coefficients of unknown distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Ichimura, H. & Thompson, S., 1993. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Binary Choice Model with Random Coefficients of Unknown Distributions," Papers 268, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2012. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Sample Selection Model in the Presence of Endogeneity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-504, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 2003.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1339-1375, September.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1999. "Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions," Working Papers 38, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2001.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Komunjer, Ivana, 2008.
"Correct Specification and Identification of Nonparametric Transformation Models,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt4v12m2rg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Ivana Komunjer, 2008. "Correct Specification and Identification of Nonparametric Transformation Models," Working Papers 2009-003, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrew Chesher, 2005. "Identification with excess heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chesher, Andrew, 2009. "Excess heterogeneity, endogeneity and index restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 37-45, September.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tianxi Cai & Lu Tian & L. J. Wei, 2004. "Semi-parametric Box-Cox Power Transformation Models for Censored Survival Observations," Harvard University Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1006, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Roland Weigand, 2014.
"Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility,"
144, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Weigand, Roland, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 478, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, October.
- Marazzi, Alfio & Yohai, Victor J., 2006. "Robust Box-Cox transformations based on minimum residual autocorrelation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2752-2768, June.
- Arkadiusz Szyd?owski, 2017. "Testing a parametric transformation model versus a nonparametric alternative," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:35:y:1987:i:2-3:p:191-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.