Non-parametric hypothesis testing procedures and applications to demand analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1902, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stoye, Jörg & Kitamura, Yuichi, 2013. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79753, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models: testing," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2015. "Slutsky Matrix Norms and Revealed Preference Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Working Papers 2015-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthijs van Veelen & Roy van der Weide, 2008. "A Note on Different Approaches to Index Number Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1722-1730, September.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1988. "Testing Nonmarket Values In A Nonparametric Framework," Staff Papers 14050, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Christopher Parmeter & Kai Sun & Daniel Henderson & Subal Kumbhakar, 2014. "Estimation and inference under economic restrictions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 111-129, February.
- Temel, Tugrul T., 2001.
"A Nonparametric Hypothesis Test Via The Bootstrap Resampling,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20600, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "A nonparametric hypothesis test via the Bootstrap resampling," MPRA Paper 31880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hjertstrand, Per & Jones, Barry E., 2013. "What Do Revealed Preference Axioms Reveal about Elasticities of Demand?," Working Paper Series 972, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram & Hjertstrand, Per, 2015.
"Revealed preference tests for weak separability: An integer programming approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 129-141.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Revealed preference tests for weak separability: an integer programming approach," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Per Hjertstrand & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Revealed preference tests for weak separability: An integer programming approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251996, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- Jones, Barry E. & Stracca, Livio, 2006. "Are money and consumption additively separable in the euro area? A non-parametric approach," Working Paper Series 704, European Central Bank.
- Tsur, Yacov, 1990. "Testing The Significance Of Deviations From Rational Behavior," Staff Papers 13267, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Haag, Berthold R. & Hoderlein, Stefan & Pendakur, Krishna, 2009. "Testing and imposing Slutsky symmetry in nonparametric demand systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 33-50, November.
- Hjertstrand, Per, 2013. "A Simple Method to Account for Measurement Errors in Revealed Preference Tests," Working Paper Series 990, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Adonis Yatchew & Len Bos, 1997. "Nonparametric Least Squares Regression and Testing in Economic Models," Working Papers yatchew-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Per Hjertstrand & James Swofford, 2014. "Are the choices of people stochastically rational? A stochastic test of the number of revealed preference violations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1495-1519, June.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 1999. "Nonstructural And Statistical Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:30:y:1985:i:1-2:p:149-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.