Predictors for the first-order autoregressive process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Ca’ Zorzi & Jakub Muck & Michal Rubaszek, 2016.
"Real Exchange Rate Forecasting and PPP: This Time the Random Walk Loses,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 585-609, July.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Rubaszek, Michał & Muck, Jakub, 2013. "Real exchange rate forecasting: a calibrated half-life PPP model can beat the random walk," Working Paper Series 1576, European Central Bank.
- Ca'Zorzi, Michele & Muck, Jakub & Rubaszek, Michal, 2015. "Real exchange rate forecasting and ppp: this time the random walk loses," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 229, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Banerjee, A.N., 1997. "The sensitivity of estimates, inferences and forecasts of linear models," Other publications TiSEM 3238733e-f996-4fd9-95ec-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1995.
"Bayesian long-run prediction in time series models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 61-80, September.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Bayesian long-run prediction in time series models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2822, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Magnus, J.R. & Pesaran, B., 1990.
"Forecasting, Misspecification And Unit Roots: The Case Of Ar(1) Versus Arma (1,1),"
9002, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Magnus, J.R. & Pesaran, B., 1990. "Forecasting, misspecification and unit roots : The case of Ar(1) versus ARMA(1,1)," Discussion Paper 1990-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tucci, Marco P., 1995. "Time-varying parameters: a critical introduction," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 237-260, June.
- Grillenzoni, Carlo, 1998. "Forecasting unstable and nonstationary time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 469-482, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:13:y:1980:i:2:p:139-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.