Gorman and Musgrave are dual : An Antipodean theorem on public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponczek, Vladimir, 2011.
"Income and bargaining effects on education and health in Brazil,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 242-253, March.
- Vladimir Ponczek, 2007. "Income And Bargaining Effects On Education And Health In Brazil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 128, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2015.
"Is utility transferable? a revealed preference analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), January.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Demuynck, T. & de Rock, B., 2011. "Is Utility Transferable? A Revealed Preference Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251998, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jared C. Carbone & V. Kerry Smith, 2010. "Valuing ecosystem services in general equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 15844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew D. Foster, 1995. "Analysis of Household Behavior when Households Choose Their Members: Marriage-Market Selection and Human Capital Allocations in Rural Bangladesh," Home Pages _078, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock, 2014. "Empirical Revealed Preference," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 503-524, August.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ley, Eduardo, 1997.
"Optimal provision of public goods with altruistic individuals,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 23-27, January.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods with Altruistic Individuals," Public Economics 9607001, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Gugl, Elisabeth & Leroux, Justin, 2011.
"Share the gain, share the pain? Almost transferable utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 133-143.
- Elisabeth Gugl, 2007. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities, and Bargaining Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities, and Bargaining Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 0938, CIRPEE.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions," Cahiers de recherche 09-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities and Bargaining Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ted Bergstrom & David Lam, "undated". "The Effect of Cohort Sizes on Marriage Markets in Twentieth Century Sweden," Papers _029, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Fraser, Clive D., 2000. "When Is Efficiency Separable from Distribution in the Provision of Club Goods?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 204-221, February.
- Bergstrom, Ted, 2017. "When was Coase right?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6136k9kh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:7:y:1981:i:4:p:371-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.