On the exploitation of additional duality relationships in consumer demand analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994.
"Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint," NBER Working Papers 4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993.
"North-South trade and the dynamics of renewable resources,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 219-248, December.
- Chichilnisky, G., 1993. "North-South Trade and the Dynamics of Renewable Resources," Papers 93-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chichilnisky, G., 1993. "Global Environment and North-South Trade," Papers 93-16, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Global Environmental Risks," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 65-86, Fall.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "The abatement of carbon emissions in industrial and developing countries," MPRA Paper 8390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Wong, 2001. "Towards A More General Approach To Testing The Time Additivity Hypothesis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 098, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- William Chin, 2003. "Estimating and testing preferences for consumption, work hours and savings using the PSID, the profit function and the true dynamic budget constraint," Microeconomics 0312005, EconWPA.
- Cooper, Russell J., 1996. "Optimal consumption-wealth relationships derived by consumer intertemporal profit maximisation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 341-347, March.
- Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Wong, Gary K. K., 2001. "On the empirical exploitation of consumers' profit functions in static analyses," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 181-187, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:44:y:1994:i:1-2:p:73-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.