General equilibrium with producers and brokers : Existence and regularity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guangzhen Sun & Xiaokai Yang & Shuntian Yao, 1999.
"Theoretical Foundation of Economic Development Based on Networking Decisions in the Competitive Market,"
CID Working Papers
16, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sun, G. & Yang, X. & Yao, S., 2000. "Theoretical Foundation of Econonic Development Based on Networking Decisions in the Competitive Market," Papers 16, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Guangzhen Sun & Xiaokai Yang & Shuntian Yao, 1999. "Theoretical Foundation of Economic Development Based on Networking Decisions in the Competitive Market," CID Working Papers 16A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2000. "Transaction costs and a redundant security: divergence of individual and social relevance1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 497-530, May.
- Mattias Jonsson & Jussi Keppo, 2002. "Option pricing for large agents," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 261-272.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:41:y:1993:i:3:p:257-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.