The translog approximate function : Substitution among inputs in manufacturing evaluated at sample means
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram, Rati, 1988. "Inflation and relative-price variability : Effect of temporal aggregation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 141-146.
- Sargan, John Denis & Bhargava, Alok, 1983. "Testing Residuals from Least Squares Regression for Being Generated by the Gaussian Random Walk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 153-174, January.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- A. R. Pagan & A. D. Hall & P. K. Trivedi, 1983. "Assessing the Variability of Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 585-596.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Stanley Fischer, 1981. "Relative Shocks, Relative Price Variability, and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(2), pages 381-442.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1977. "Inflation and Costs of Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 287-303.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Reynès, 2017. "The Cobb-Douglas function as a flexible function. Analysing the substitution between capital, labor and energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011.
"The Cobb-Gouglas function as an approximation of other functions,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2011-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011. "The cobb-douglas function as an approximation of other functions," Sciences Po publications 2011-21, Sciences Po.
- Luca Grassetti & Enrico Gori & Simona Caterina Minotti, 2005. "Multilevel flexible specification of the production function in health economics," Working Papers 20050402, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09i29kgilc0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2002. "The Effect of New Technology in Payment Services on Banks' Intermediation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011. "The cobb-douglas function as an approximation of other functions," Working Papers hal-01069515, HAL.
- Frédéric Reynès, 2017. "The Cobb-Douglas function as a flexible function: Analysing the sustitution between capital, labor and energy," Sciences Po publications 2017-04, Sciences Po.
- Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Explaining the change in skill structure of labour demand in Norwegian manufacturing," Discussion Papers 293, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:41:y:1993:i:3:p:235-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.