Multilevel flexible specification of the production function in health economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
- Kim, H Youn, 1992. "The Translog Production Function and Variable Returns to Scale," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 546-552, August.
- Grant, James H., 1993. "The translog approximate function : Substitution among inputs in manufacturing evaluated at sample means," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 235-240.
- Ryan, David L. & Wales, Terence J., 2000. "Imposing local concavity in the translog and generalized Leontief cost functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 253-260, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio Daidone & Francesco D’Amico, 2009.
"Technical efficiency, specialization and ownership form: evidences from a pooling of Italian hospitals,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 203-216, December.
- Silvio Daidone & Francesco D'Amico, 2009. "Technical Efficiency, Specialization and Ownership Form: Evidences from a Pooling of Italian Hospitals," CEIS Research Paper 143, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
More about this item
Keywordselasticity; multilevel models; production function analysis; scale efficiency; scale elasticity; translog function.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mis:wpaper:20050402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmibit.html .