A note on the estimation of limited dependent variable models under rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2000.
"Uncovering financial markets' beliefs about inflation targets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 483-512.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1998. "Uncovering Financial Markets Beliefs About Inflation Targets," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1998. "Uncovering Financial Markets Beliefs About Inflation Targets," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hashem Pesaran, M. & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1996.
"Limited-dependent rational expectations models with stochastic thresholds,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 267-276, June.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Murcia, F.J., 1993. "Limited-Dependent Rational Expectations Models with Stochastic Thresholds," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9318, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1997. "A limited dependent variable model under median rationality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 221-225, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 1996. "Limited-dependent rational expectations models with jumps," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 111, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:38:y:1992:i:1:p:17-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.