Comparative advantage and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 1997.
"Human Capital, Unemployment, and Relative Wages in a Global Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
6133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 1997. "Human Capital, Unemployment and Relative Wages in a Global Economy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1804, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Trevor A. Reeve & Donald R. Davis, 2000. "Human capital, unemployment, and relative wages in a global economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 659, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2000.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003.
"Labor market adjustments to globalization: unemployment versus relative wages,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 173-188, August.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003. "Labor market adjustments to globalization: Unemployment versus relative wages," Munich Reprints in Economics 20538, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hian Hoon, 1994. "The impact of intraindustry trade on the natural rate of unemployment in two simple models," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Albert, Max & Meckl, Jürgen, 1997. "Efficiency wages, unemployment and welfare: A trade theorists' guide," Discussion Papers, Series II 348, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Rajit Biswas & Kumar Shubham, 2018. "Tariffs, Efficiency Wages and Unemployment," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 503-511, December.
- Max Albert & Jürgen Meckle, 2001. "Efficiency‐Wage Unemployment and Intersectoral Wage Differentials in a Heckscher–Ohlin Model," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(3), pages 287-301, August.
- Hoon, Hian Teck, 2001. "Adjustment of wages and equilibrium unemployment in a Ricardian global economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 193-209, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:37:y:1991:i:3:p:299-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.