Testing the endogeneity of tariff policy in the U.S. : Further evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenberg, A. J. & Ujihara, A., 1989. "Application of nonlinear mapping theory to commodity price fluctuatuions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-246, April.
- Chiarella, Carl, 1988. "The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 377-384, October.
- Holmes, James M. & Manning, Richard, 1988. "Memory and market stability : The case of the cobweb," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-7.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1983. "Irregular cobweb dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 15-17.
- Jensen, Roderick V. & Urban, Robin, 1984. "Chaotic price behavior in a non-linear cobweb model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 235-240.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krol, Robert, 1996. "Testing tariff endogeneity in Japan: A comparison of pre- and post-war periods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 399-406, March.
- Lake, James & Linask, Maia K., 2016. "Could tariffs be pro-cyclical?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 124-146.
- Sherman, Richard, 2002. "Import prices and the political economy of tariffs: evidence from Germany, Japan, and the United States, 1954-1994," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 11-17, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:3:p:311-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .