Statistical model selection criteria
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Carlos Medel, 2012.
"¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para Predecir el PIB Chileno?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
658, Central Bank of Chile.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2012.
"¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para predecir el PIB chileno?
[Akaike or Schwarz? Which One is a Better Predictor of Chilean GDP?]," MPRA Paper 35950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi, Gang, 1990. "Inflation and price instability : An empirical study of the People's Republic of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 155-165.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2010. "The relationship between the F-test and the Schwarz criterion: Implications for Granger-causality tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 494-499.
- Medel, Carlos A. & Salgado, Sergio C., 2012. "Does BIC Estimate and Forecast Better than AIC?," MPRA Paper 42235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos A. Medel & Sergio C. Salgado, 2012. "Does BIC Estimate and Forecast Better Than AIC?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 679, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roy H. Webb, 1988. "Commodity prices as predictors of aggregate price change," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- Fisher, Douglas & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Serletis, Apostolos, 1998. "Monetary aggregation, rational expectations, and the demand for money in the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian Fleisseg & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Monetary Aggregation, Rational Expectations, and the Demand for Money in the United States," Working Paper Series 01, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Pereda, 2011. "Estimación de la tasa natural de interés para Perú: un enfoque financiero," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 429-459, octubre-d.
- Carlos A. Medel Vera, 2011. "¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál utilizar para predecir el PIB chileno?," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 591-615, octubre-d.
- Daniel Fernández, 2011. "Suficiencia del capital y previsiones de la banca uruguaya por su exposición al sector industrial," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 517-589, octubre-d.
- Fleissig, Adrian R. & Strauss, Jack, 1997. "Unit root tests on real wage panel data for the G7," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-155, October.
- Tamara Burdisso & Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2011. "Incertidumbre y dolarización de cartera: el caso argentino en el último medio siglo," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 461-515, octubre-d.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:494-499 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:28:y:1988:i:1:p:47-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2012. "¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para predecir el PIB chileno?
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed