A characterization theorem for unique risk neutral probability measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doup, T.M. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1984.
"The (2n+1-2)-ray algorithm : A new simplicial algorithm to compute economic equilibria,"
FEW 151, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Doup, T.M. & van der Laan, G., 1987. "The (2**(n+1)-2)-ray algorithm : A new simplicial algorithm to compute economic equilibria," Other publications TiSEM 400795a4-b171-4faa-b242-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarno Talponen, 2014. "On volatility smile and an investment strategy with out-of-the-money calls," Papers 1410.1426, arXiv.org.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Donald J & Ross, Stephen A, 1991. "Spanning, Valuation and Options," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Jarno Talponen & Lauri Viitasaari, 2014. "Multidimensional Breeden-Litzenberger representation for state price densities and static hedging," Papers 1401.6383, arXiv.org.
- Jarno Talponen & Lauri Viitasaari, 2013. "Note on multidimensional Breeden-Litzenberger representation for state price densities," Papers 1305.5963, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Jarno Talponen, 2013. "Matching distributions: Asset pricing with density shape correction," Papers 1312.4227, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:22:y:1986:i:1:p:61-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .