Monte Carlo and bootstrap testing of demand homogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- S. Selvanathan, 1987. "Do OECD Consumers Obey Demand Theory?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2001.
"Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions,"
Cahiers de recherche
0111, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2001. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 0105, GREEN.
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Dongling Chen, 2001.
"The matrix approach to evaluating demand equations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 957-967.
- K.W. Clements & W. Yang & D. Chen, 1998. "The Matrix Approach to Evaluating Demand Equations," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Simon Zheng, 1997. "Is utility additive? The case of alcohol," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1163-1167.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Davis, Christopher G. & Olorunnipa, Zacch, 1999. "Analysis Of Import Demand For U.S. Fresh Grapes: An Application Of The Rotterdam Model," Staff Papers 11617, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- W. Yang & K.W. Clements & D. Chen, 2000. "A User's Guide to DAP 2000," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 00-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:55-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.