Vickrey auctions in the theory of expected utility with rank-dependent probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bose, Subir & Daripa, Arup, 2009.
"A dynamic mechanism and surplus extraction under ambiguity,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(5), pages 2084-2114, September.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2007. "A Dynamic Mechanism and Surplus Extraction Under Ambiguity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0716, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2008. "A Dynamic Mechanism and Surplus Extraction Under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/24, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Levin, Dan & Ozdenoren, Emre, 2004. "Auctions with uncertain numbers of bidders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 229-251, October.
- Karni, Edi & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo, 2015. "Ambiguity and Nonexpected Utility," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Hurley, Sean P. & Kliebenstein, James B., 2003. "Interpreting Bids From A Vickrey Auction When There Are Public Good Attributes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21965, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Volij, Oscar, 2002.
"Payoff equivalence in sealed bid auctions and the dual theory of choice under risk,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 231-237, July.
- Volij, Oscar, 2002. "Payoff Equivalence in Sealed Bid Auctions and the Dual Theory of Choice Under Risk," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:15-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.